Flowing as a determined breeze,
and straying us like a fallen leaf.
Or marching as a drifter in stupor,
while kicking us like a pebble in way.
I don’t like the way time treats us…
why does it always has to be its way…?
Everything is washed up now,
makes a lesser sense with each passing day.
Why is it so different now than we first met?
How come hope and innocence turned into dismay?
Promises you vested in me, I made to you…
How could we lose each other along the way?
Hours of waiting following hours of preparation,
Why all what remains is so raw now – no foreplay.
Was it my arrogance or was it your hue?
Stopping us from what we both needed to say.
Once used to stumble across a light in the night.
Now, I struggle to find it in what others call “a shining day”.
I wish, I may ask someone from future to guide me,
facing quite a tough time here to relocate my way.
I never believed in fate,
nor I ever trusted the free-will,
for me it was all a meaningless dice play.
Looking at the past I can’t figure why..
“I turned into a being that I didn’t like yesterday…”
– Dedicated to a delta of soul, lost innocence, time difference; unwanted evolution and spiritual distance.
- Two Souls Searching (terry1954.wordpress.com)
- Moonlighting Murderer (alisohani.wordpress.com)
- Perseverance (alisohani.wordpress.com)
- In the Mood for Love (alisohani.wordpress.com)
- Lover, infidel; (alisohani.wordpress.com)